Thursday, March 22, 2018

Happy Birthday

Thursday March 22, 2018
 
So I was just playing in my craft room and had an idea so put it to work.. First I have this fun die from My favorite things that has rows die cut out of it.. I took some X ray film and die cut the piece. I then laid it on some white card stock and taking Ranger inks colored in between the open areas. I then moved the die down one more and went in with some more Ranger colors.. When I was done I had this nice colorful background.  Well again I took Ranger ink and My Favorite things flowers and I wanted to number the dies and flowers so when I go back to use them it's easier to say ok here's flower #4 and there's die #4 and just make my life easier.. I am that way. I like to be organized. So as I was stamping the flowers and cutting them out I figured might as well use the flowers and leaves and make a card. So I chose a few of the 9 flowers and created this fun layout. I then took My favorite things happy birthday and cut it out about 4 times and layered them. I finished the card with some clear sequin dots.  I am happy with the fun spring bright colors. Next time I may use my Misti so I can double - triple stamp so the Ranger isn't so spotted..
 
Challenges:
Everybody art #421 - anything goes
Star stampz - birthday
Scrapping 4 fun #111 - anything goes / with flowers
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #196 - anything goes/opt. Easter
Cards in envy - no pattern paper (used a made stencil and Ranger inks and added colors and moved stencil around to create the background)
Creatalicious #135 - anything goes/birthday
Die cuttin divas #361 - flowers
Word art Wednesday wk. 326-327 - anything goes
Creative moments #139 - anything goes / spring
Simon Wednesday - floral frenzy


12 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you created the striped background!! The flowers and colors are gorgeous!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Teresa Kline said...

hello billie! this is the prettiest card, those bloom are stunning! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is so beautiful. Love the colors.

Chris said...

A bright and beautiful birthday card! Love the bright flowers and the lovely striped background. Thank you for entering our challenge at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

OlgaB said...

Such a bright and cheerful project.
Thank you for joining Creative Moment.
Hope to see you again.
Hugs From Africa!
Olga

Priya said...

Such a bright and fun card.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun Challenges this time.
Hope to see you again soon.
Priya-DT

ingunnsinekort said...

I love your bright and colorfull card!
Ingunn

Blossom Cards said...

lovely colourful card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a fun and pretty card, love the bright colours, totally reminds me of summer.
Thank you so much for sharing with at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

Toni said...

great way to make your own background!!! very glad you played along with us at CIE!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card
Have a Blessed easter weekend
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com