Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Happy birthday to Moo Sunny Day Crafting #19

Wednesday May 9, 2018
 
Welcome back to another challenge at
today's theme is COWS
 
 
I have two cow stamps and it was hard to figure which to use. I knew I wanted this card to be top fold so I first did the ground blending with Ranger inks and the sky with Ranger inks and both with my templates. I used a scrap of Quick quote wood grain paper and Taylored Expressions fence die.. So once I had those done I laid each cow down to see how they would fit. The first cow was a side profile which took up a lot of the card ground area.. So I decided to use this My favorite things front view cow, water trough and chick.. I used Tech. Tues. flower and sentiment. I colored the images with copics and die cut them out.. I wanted the  field full of flowers so I added quite a few. I loved the little chicks so added one to the rim of the trough and top of the fence. The cow is darling. We live in the country but we don't have any animals other than our two hair baby dogs.. But our neighbors field is next to ours and he has his cows over there and I just love looking and watching them. The cute little babies and how they just jump/hop around. So cute. We get to enjoy with out the responsibility of managing them.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #199 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - stencil/die or both
Crafty catz #415 - anything goes/opt. flowers
Alphabet challenge - C /for cow
Sweet stampin - flowers
Crafting from the heart #205 - anything goes
Love to scrap #109 - anything goes
Papercraft #11 - flowers

 

9 comments:

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

Janette said...

Love this cutie Billie and that sky looks fabulous..
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyCatz again this week...x

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous card! I love how you blended the sky and your fun cow and chicks look adorable in your field of flowers 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊

Janis Lewis said...

So Cute! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Sammy said...

How adorable is this! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Lisa Lynn said...

Love all those chicks on this beautiful farm card. You have been busy this week.

Meggymay said...

A really cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
yvonne

Bastelfunny said...

What a cute card. I like it.
Thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Challenges.

Irena Stefanova said...

Love this! Thanks so much for participating in Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's May "Anything Goes" challenge! Sorry for the late post - have been having internet issues.
Hugs,
Irena DT