Monday, November 28, 2016

We are wonderfully made by GOD - Catch the bug ABC

Monday November 28, 2016

Monday at Catch the bug is Anything But a Card



This is my Journal Inspiration page.. Since it's so late into the year I just may have to bring this one over to 2017 journal so I an enjoy it more..  I used the image called Girl teddy hug . . I again found a quote that I liked and then found the image that I thought was so cute and printed it out. I colored the image with copics and then used a white gel pen to give some dots to the bow and dress.  I did the colorless blender liquid and terry towel to give he bear some texture.. I added the colored image to a scrap of quick quote designer paper and then laminated the whole piece and punch my holes.


Challenges:
The Daily marker day 10 color challenge






3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

ooh soo soo sweeet
I love this journal page the image
the colors all in purple again and the teddy ooh so cuuutee wish I can colored so wonderful like you did Billie
this is a cute card from you too

Monika Reeck said...

I mean not card but journal page hehe ok it is 01:10 AM I have to sleep catch up again as soon as I have time my friend
hugs
Monika

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your creation. What a soft/sweet image and perfect for the sentiment you added.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Bugaboo