Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy Birthday - Catch the bug BINGO

Saturday October 15, 2016
 
It's challenge Saturday at Catch the bug.. we have a fun BINGO challenge
 

This is the BINGO card.. pick your row and make that card.. Enter it on Catch the bug.



 This is my card using the row..   Black/orange.. 3 layers... Sentiment..
I am using the image called Stella ruin mood..  I thought this would make a good fall birthday.. I am a November baby and so this would make a great card for me.. LOL.. I used chip board below and painted it green and orange.. then I used a Carolyn Dube stencil covered it with black ranger ink. I die cut the banners and spelt out the Happy then added another banner with birthday.. I colored Stella and so I got the orange/black.. 3 layers and sentiment in..
 
 

Challenges:
Artistic inspiration #165 - anything goes
Ooh la la #215 - shades of autumn
(Pin)spirational #176 - autumn
Try it on Tuesday - scary/spooky
Creative moments #104 - anything goes
Crafty addicts #26 - anything goes/autumn colors
Word art Wednesday wk.252 /253 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #320 - orange and black
Craft rocket #26 - happy birthday
PDE linky party #142 - all cards
Scrapping 4 fun #76 - anything goes
Art by Miran #69 - anything goes
Color crazy craft wk. 24 - anything goes







17 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Your card sure did make me smile Billie. Love it.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, what a fun card to receive on one's Birthday, think of the smiles it will bring. Wonderful card, I love it.
hugs
Glenda

Monika Reeck said...

ach Stella
cute in this card
lovely coloring her hair too
and nice sentiment with banner Billie
cool way to used banner DIES
again lovely DP you have
big hugs
Monika
PS: hope I commenting all Billie if not tell me please hehe LOL

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is a really fun card...starting off with Stella is perfect! I don't know what style to call this of yours, but I truly love it. I'm so predictable; yours is eclectic and professional and a hint of whimsical. I always enjoy stopping by your blog.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Lori Kobular said...

Such a cute and funny card! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

Heather said...

A great birthday card for a Fall baby. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party this week.
Heather ~ DT Member

Wendy L said...

Wonderful design, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

Unknown said...

Great fun card, Thank you for joining us the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Helen DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Fabulous love the colours and 3 D look
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Andreja said...

Beautiful card you made :-)) I like the stamp.
Thank you for joining us at Scrappin4Fun challenge.
Hugs, Andreja

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at TioT's.
Tvonne

Mrs.B said...

Such a fun card,
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Maikreations said...

Such a fun image and card! Thank you for joining our challenge over at the PINspirational Challenge blog ;o) Happy crafting,
Maike

cotnob said...

This is such a fun card, lovely Autumn colours.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob
Pauline
x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

What a fab fun card, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Addicts!
Hugs Donna (DT Member)
xx

SP said...

Such a fun card. The image is cute and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments.

- SP (Design Team)