Friday, August 28, 2015

I'm in shape... round is a shape!! Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday August 28, 2015
 
Free Friday at Catch the bug - Mildred round is a shape
 
she can be found at the bugaboo store
 
 
 
This is the cute image called Mildred round is a shape... I also played along using circles on the card. Added some various sizes and colors. I also took some office supply hole enforcers and colored them with ranger ink then took various stamps and stamped over them to give a simple design. I also used a circle embossing folder.
 

Challenges:
Choosday crafting wk 34 - 2 or more papers
Crafty gals corner - lots of layers
Creative knockouts #104 - atg
Jo's scrap shack #103 - atg

recipe: mildred/ctb, su gray, scaps, mft die, embossing folder, copics, wink of stella, bling, office supply circles, corner chomper




5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Boy ain't that the truth. And ya baby I'm round

Monika Reeck said...

Cute...color match good together n sentiment is cute...lovely card Billie and I am still on vacation..Croatia will catch up when come back..we are two weeks here..big hugs..Monika

Bridget said...

Billie,

What a cute image! After I saw your project, I went to Bugaboo to get it. I love how you played with the circles. It works so well with your image.

I'm in shape too, maybe why I like this card so much :)

Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!

Happy crafting :)

Bridget DT

Jackie Scott said...

Well this card puts a smile on your face! Love your colors, the image and that wonderful sentiment!

Rae Ann said...

She certainly is sassy! Love the reinforcements as embellishments! Such a creative idea!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Lots of Layers challenge.