Monday, June 29, 2015

Scrap card and new to me die - Soft & sweet

Monday June 29, 2015
 
I was needing a baby card and I had this die I have not used of the t-shirt.. I though why not make a shirt and make it with the arrow pointing to the baby.. Perfect for the baby shower card. Also this stamp set from Inkadinkado I have never used before. I chose some DCWV papers and the arrow is also from My favorite things along with the shirt. . I will be using this shirt again. I think this die could make a great masculine card with some camo paper, or some animal print. I am sure I must have some words to put on it.. hummm I will be making another card soon with those idea..
 

Challenges:
Creative fingers #85 - atg
Sister act #112 - atg
Scrapping4fun #45 - atg
A*muse studio - atg

recipe: su base, dcwv dp, mft dies, inkadinkado sentiment, su itty bitty dots on the arrow.




3 comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card! I always find difficult to make baby cards. Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely baby card, the T shirt day is so cute.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

Billieee this is soo soo cuutee
lovely DP really you have much and lovely DP I am a bit jealous hehehe
and that t shirt totally cute
wonderfully done Billie
hugs, Monika