Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Inspiration Destination #36 - Always anything goes

Wednesday June 3, 2015
 
 

 Our sponsor this week is a favorite A day for daisies

 
I am using the image Aloha Florals   I did not want to use a sentiment for this card as I did not want to take away from the image. I used an embossing folder for the background and then cut around the image and added her to some dimensional tape. I colored her with copics and uses some glass mini beads for the centers of the flowers.  I used a SU darker gray card base. I love the soft look and you don't always need to add a sentiment unless the challenge requires it.
 

Challenges:
One stitch at a time #238 - atg /w flowers
Crazy 4 challenges #C4C288 - vacation idea
Challenge up your life #16 - digi
Scribble and scrap #45 - atg
Craft your passion #264 - atg
Crafting from the heart #62 - atg
Cards in envy - girls girls girls
Melonheadz friends - flowers everywhere
Loves rubberstamps #154 - atg

recipe: aloha florals a day for daisies, embossing folder, copics, mini glass beads




9 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I love that swirl embossing paper
its my fav one too Billie
Which bran is it may I ask you maybe I can buy it if I have cuttle bug machine hehe
please reply me
and that lady image is so sexy and adorable colored
Love your card my friend
Hugs,
Monika

Lisa J said...

Fabulous Colouring and I love the background swirls. Thanks for joining us this fortnight. Lisa DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE this gorgeous ADFD image. Stunning. Love your fabulous embossing detail too. Fantastic image and gorgeous card design. Thanks so much for joining us this week for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Loves Rubberstamps. We're so glad you did! Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous design! She looks amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with Loves Rubeer Stamps this week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the image, your colours are so bright and beautiful! And the card design is amazing!

Thanks for joining our Digi Stamp Challenge at Challenge up your life and good luck to you!

Jessa

Margaret said...

So gorgeous. Great job on the coloring. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week. Good luck. Maggie - DT

Unknown said...

What a sweet image and beautiful coloring! The swirly embossed background reminds me of waves! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy! I hope you join us again soon!

Annie said...

Beautiful coloring and love the embossed background! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie