Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Inspiration Destination #28 -ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES / Wishing you the Happiest Birthday ever

Wednesday April 8, 2015
 
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps
 

I am using the image WRAPPED UP KITTY AND PUPPY   I have a lot of wood mounted rubber stamps from Eureka and now I have a digi from Eureka.  Aren't these little trouble makers having some fun?  This card would be great for Christmas so I will have to keep this in mind when I start on Christmas cards.  I wanted a bright colored ribbon and then after I was done coloring it I thought hum I should of checked my stash of ribbons to see if I had that color.. well I won some ribbons from Buckwell craft supplies on a card I entered on her blog and low and behold I have that color in the pack I received from her.. I was so glad because I really needed something in the left hand corner. I tried putting the sentiment over there but it just did not look right so this ribbon and flowers went there and I think it looks good. The flowers are my su punch and leaves ms punch.

I hope you make it over to Inspiration destination for our ATG challenge and play along.


Challenges:
613 Avenue create #118 - atg
Glitter n sparkle #131 - atg
Craft your passion #256 - atg
Simon Monday - A is for (animals)
Craftin desert divas - atg
Papertake weekly - atg
Loves rubberstamps #146 - atg
Through the craftroom door - atg
Clear it out - atg
Word art Wednesday #178 - atg

recipe: wrapped up kitty and puppy Eureka, bazzill, scraps, copics, sentiment?, ribbon buckwell crafts, viva pearl pen, su punch, ms punch




15 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Billie,
I love the card with the seashellborder. Your card is so different to mine. And the Eureka cat and dog are so funny.
xxx Michelle

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Love this one Billie, so cute. xx

Bonnie32002 said...

Super cute and skillfully colored as always! You do so well at the coloring!

Monika Reeck said...

Billieeee this image makes me smile
soo sooo cuteee
and again lovely coloring
I love your tiny flower...do you mind to send me some in red white black blue..and that leafs also adorable is that a FERN PUNCHER? I ever got some puncher paper like that I have to search it where hehe
Adorable DOG and CAT card and I always love your tiny flower Billie..
Hugs...Monika

PS: I was search your Facebook and did not found..let us write per email better right :)

Unknown said...

What a fun card. So cute and it just makes you want to smile for sure! Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Cindy- TTCRD

KT Fit Kitty said...

What an adorable card! I love animals - the image is so cute! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Got2BCrafting said...

That is just the cutest image.. I truly love it!! :)

Thank you so much for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas "Anything Goes" Linky Party. :)
~DT Lori

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

Laura Love said...

This is adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! The image you have used is so adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Anonymous said...

This is just lovely! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Lisa Mensing said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at CIO.

Marcy said...

Super cute card! Fantastic coloring and cute image. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week over at Loves Rubberstamps!

Marjorie said...

This is sooo cute Billie... thank you for playing along with us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx DT

Karen Letchworth said...

I know I say this all the time, but you really do know how to ROCK the digital images, Billie. You are SO creative. Thanks again for sharing your talents with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday