Saturday, April 19, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #253 challenge / hello love

Saturday April 19, 2014
 
Unscripted Sketches #253   New Saturday new sketch. This is a fun sketch so hope you play along. You can turn the sketch, make a scrap book page or a framed project. Just have fun and enter your card at Unscripted Sketches.
 
 
 
This is the card that I made using the above sketch. Pretty simple huh?

challenges:
Word art Wednesday #128 - atg
4 Crafty chicks #190 - sentiment only /no pictures
Sweet stampin - lots of layers
recipe: kraft base, bg Lucille, ribbon, bg brad, tech Tuesday best banners, ss hearts and star dies, pti die, wink of stella.





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Billie, your work is multi faceted and always so pretty. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
Blessings,
Carole

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so sweet, Billie, and I just LOVE the banners. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a blessed week and a wonderful Easter.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. AWESOME Blog Hop starting Monday - you can check it out here:
www.topdogdies.com/blog
or on my blog here:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

Billie...I miss you...long time not see you on my Blog...and I was on another country Austria ..now I come back to Germany and I love your card it has a lovely colors and great using the sketch Billie...the sketch is difficult I think ...(for me LOL) great card as always ..hugs

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design, love how you tied the ribbon.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our Sentiment Only challenge. I hope you will come back again next week for another great challenge!
Tina - DT

Chris said...

Lovely card, great design and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Nice use of designer paper and I like the way you did the ribbon treatment!

Thank you for participating in Sweet Stampin's Lots of Layers Challenge!