Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Aud Sentiment #104 - Sentiment for a friend - When life gives you lemons

Wednesday April 16, 2014
 
It's the last week of our two week challenge at Aud Sentiments #104 theme challenge Sentiment for a FRIEND
 

Our sponsor is Doodle Pantry and I got to use the image and sentiments called Lemon ants.. I love these little guys. Hope it inspires you to play along, you have till next week to enter your image. Make sure that Friend sentiment is on the front of your card. Have fun.


This is my fun card. I love these little ants and their fun faces. I used copics and my cloud template for the background, added a few other ants from the Hampton ants for a little added interest.

challenges:
One stitch at a time #208 - use a digi
The paper nest dolls #8 - atg
The crazy challenge #169 - spring is here
Word art Wednesday #128 - atg
recipe: lemon ants image/sentiment doodle pantry, Hampton art ants, bazzill, scraps qq, copics, my cloud template, hero arts ink, wink of stella,





6 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Super cute, Billie! The ants are my favorites from Doodle Pantry!

Nikki Byrne said...

LOVE this card, and that sentiment is perfect!! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs
NIKKI DT

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

~ginny said...

Hey Billie - this gives me such a grin! Love the image paired with the sentiment - and your coloring of the lemon is spot on with the colors and shadows. I like the clouds you created too!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Jo Ann said...

This is so adorably cute...Love the bright and bold coloring and the way you created the clouds is so wonderful. We are so grateful you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Proverbs 16:3 which says, "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." With lots of blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Art With Heart said...

What a cute card! I like the sentiment:) Thanks for joining with us at The Crazy Challenge!
Hugs,
Ina DT