Friday, March 14, 2014

Catch the bug / Bugaboo Free Friday - with sympathy

Friday March 14, 2014
 
Where did the week go... It's already Friday and woohoo. That is so sweet. Just to get through the day and on to the weekend. It's my great granddaughters 1st birthday party. Her birthday is actually today but we celebrate on the Saturday.
 
Well on to todays card. It's the Catch the bug /Bugaboo Free Friday image.. Rose block 
and I chose to make a sympathy card as my Uncle Bernard passed away yesterday. He is my mom's brother. He lives in Missouri so I have not seen him for some time but it still hurts as I hear from relatives about all that's going on there.  Now he is with my mom and their parents. 
 
 I hope you go over to the Catch the bug site and pick up the free Friday image. If it's not there check back later... life gets in the way and some times it get posted later than usual.
 
challenges:
Make it Monday #182 - atg  (sad that this is the last challenge- site is closing :( ....)
Penny's paper crafty #16 - atg
Word art Wednesday #123 - atg
Creative moments #38 - atg / or steampunk
Crafting musketeers #11 - art deco
Milk coffee - at least 2 flowers
recipe: rose block /bugaboo, card base?, club scrap, stickles, ss flower friend words, cloud template, ranger, corner chomper, copics






10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card with the freebie. Love the colors.

Cheryl First said...

Gorgeous, Bilie! This is colored to match that beautiful paper perfectly!

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous gentle design, Billie, perfectly suiting the sad occasion. My deepest sympathies for your loss.
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, the rose paper is beautiful. Thank you so much with sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday and looking forward to seeing more of your creations again next week. Have a blessed week! Laura

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Billie...love that ROSE and the coloring and nice DP too you have choosen fit with the main Image...I wish I can meet you again on my Blog dear Billie..it always nice to read your lovely words...you encouraging me too...thats Why I am not feeling bored always want to come and come again to your blog..your card is always adorable...I wish I get one for my Bday :)... SWEET FLOWER card dear Bille...

I see your creation on The Last Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #220, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Sandy said...

Wonderful Sympathy card, Billie.
Thanks for sharing with us on the last MIM linky party, maybe one day it will be back.
Hugs,
Sandy

alex said...

Beautiful sympathy card, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon Alex x

Fran said...

Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers 'art deco' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Jan said...

Great card thanks for joining us over at Crafting Musketeers hope you will join in again next time.
xx Jan DT