Saturday, January 11, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #239 sketch challenge/ you make my heart happy

Saturday January 11, 2014
 
Good say and hope your Saturday is off to a great start. I have a great challenge for you from Unscripted Sketches #239.. I hope you get a chance to play along.
 


Well how simple is this card.. I knew as soon as I saw the sketch just what I was going to use for the horizontal piece. This already pre-made stitched folded ribbon. Just cut to size and you have this awesome piece.  If you saw my posting from yesterday you saw the sentiment.. well that is what I get for not putting my stamps away before I start another project.. I really try to start with a clean slate each time but sometimes I just cant find something else to work so I used it again. I love this new stamp set from Simon says.

challenges:
Make it Monday #173 - atg
Fan 'n' funky #198 - lets celebrate (valentines day)
Inky impression #141 - something new (stamp set)
Penny's papercraft #159 - atg
Inky chicks #20 - atg
Nutcrafters #59 - atg
The paper nest - atg
recipe: bazzill, ribbon, simon says heart die, simon says card exchange friends, pti ink, scraps





9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning CAS design. Love the ruffled fabric.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant take on the sketch. Ginnyx

Marcee Rodgers said...

I LOVE CAS card! This is just gorgeous and I love the stitched ribbon. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls♥

Shirley-Anne said...

Great take on sketch and a beautiful CAS card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Sandy said...

Very nice take on that sketch! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions Challenge Blog. Good Luck! - Sandy, DT Member

Alli Devine said...

Such a simple but very effective design Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky
Alli x

Miss NiceRoad said...

beautiful! I didn't know about this sketch challenge, will surely look at it :) Thank you for joining our Anything goes Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls :)

Unknown said...

Cute card!
Xoxo,
Lori Ann TPN DT

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card and thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters for our anything goes challenge and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma