Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Paper Pretties #290 - Ring in the new year challenge.. Celebrate

December 25, 2013
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays I hope you are having a great day and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
 
Paper Pretties #290 last challenge of 2013 and the theme is "Ring in the New Year"
I chose to use Clark to ring in the new year  He looks like he'd be fun to celebrate with.
I used a Simon Says "celebrate" stamp for the white space behind Clark. Hay, check out the background paper. I used some old scrapbook paper I just did not care for and then added some paints to my gelli plate (that I made) and laid the paper down in it and wa-la this is what I got. I love the little detail lines in the background which is from the dp but the pink, orange, red is all paint I added and brayer very softly and love what I got. I have a large spool of this lovely variegated ribbon that I don't use enough. I love it and love how it went with my background paper.
 
Challenges:
Bearly mine #117 - atg
Make it Monday #171 - atg
Loves rubber stamps #83 - holiday blitz/atg
613 Avenue create - atg
Melonheadz friends - atg
Whimsy Stamps #66- party time
Delightful Challenges - celebrate!
recipe:  pp/clark, ss words, copics, genisus die, gelli plate /acrylics, bazzill base, wink of stella, ranger ink.





11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas Ginny♥

lora said...

Billie it is funny so much! I love the great coloring you did!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun. Love the ribbon.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sheila H said...

Cute and fun image. I love your paper and ribbon! Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

Chana Malkah said...

Delightful creation, Billie! You use the cutest images in your designs and you always give them such wonderful treatment! Great use of color in this project! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Rocio De Alba said...

What a terrific image. Your colors are super fun. Hello,

This is a very clever box. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at MIM.

Hugs,
Rocio -DT

Ceal said...

super cute! Thanks for playing along in our Holiday Blitz challenge at Loves Rubberstamps

Dangina Martinez said...

To cute! That is an awesome image. So happy you could join us for our Holiday Blitz at Loves Rubber Stamps! There is still time to enter again. Can't wait to see what else you might come up with.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute card! Love this DP you have used and that ribbon is really cute!

Super cute card. Great image and so very sad that Polycraft is now closed!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky

Jackie said...

Darling card Billie! I love the colors you used! Thank you for joining in on all the fun at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenges. I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Delightful Challenges DT