Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Catch the bug - Poinesettia bear

July 30, 2013
 
Can you believe the end of July is just around the corner.. We at Catch the bug have been very very busy with the Christmas in July week and all of the other challenges in-between so we are taking a little break from Aug 1st -15th.. So no new releases or free Fridays. I hope you will still visit my blog as I still have other cards I will be posting.
 
Today Catch the bug has a new release POINSETTIA BEAR.. He looks like its suspicious of something.. Love the guilty look or you caught me look. (remember if the image has not been posted by 7a.m. on the CTB site, please check back later in the day as sometime life gets busy and we are just a little late on posting. The image will be posted for you to enjoy)
 
I used my little boxes of left over items (that I mentioned in a posting below) to make my card. I am loving these organized sorted colors because I did not have to cut anything. All of these die cuts were in my stash containers. I just may have to die cut some more things to re fill the boxes, but believe me I have enough in each to last awhile. I just love the convenience.
 
challenges:
Totally Gorjuss #194 - Christmas in July
One Stitch At A Time #174 - anything goes
Pile it On #30 - anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes
A*Muse Studio - anything goes
Craft Your Passion #173 - 3-D it
Make It Monday #151 - anything goes
Eureka Stamps #50 - anything goes
Card Crafters Circle #85 - Christmas in July
Crafty Catz #193 - Christmas in July

recipe: poinsettia bear, su very vanilla, spray mist, mr hueys calico shine, spellbinder die, mft die, embossing powder, copics, scraps dp







9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card brilliant image and design Ginny x

Cheryl First said...

Beautiful, Billie!
You're so lucky to have those extras organized - I have mine stuffed in a little plastic drawer. One of these days, I have to go through that thing!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet project, love this adorable bear and how you made the layout of this card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

tilly said...

such a cute little bear lol, lovely die-cuts as well, thanks for joining us at crafty catz
Christine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's darling....I love all those layers of dies. Yes...he looked like he got caught...maybe leaving a surprise gift of the flower ..haha

Michelle said...

He looks so sweet your bear.
I like your card.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Planetsusie said...

Hi Billie - another lovely card and such a sweet image. He does look as if he's been caught out though!!! The way you have coloured him to look as if he is furry is great. Just goes to show what dies you can use up when you check out your boxes!

Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, I do hope we see you again very soon.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT Member

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Billie,such a cute little bear and fabulous colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kaylee Snyder said...

I love this card. It's so whimsical and just a fun holiday card. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you at this week's challenge.