Saturday, February 23, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #199 - sending birthday wishes

Saturday February 23, 2013
 
Good day and welcome to Saturday's Unscripted Sketches #199 - this week is an awesome sketch, but then I love them all (except for a few that really stumped me) I love the simple look of this card. I felt I had to add the half pearls to help dress it up. It always scares me adding them, I never know where to add and when to stop or not.. But I think I made this work OK.  How do you know where to add half pearls and when to stop??
 
 challenges:
Inky Impressions #98 - favorite color combo (teal & gold)
Penny's Paper Craft #115 - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #257 - simplify
Make It Monday #128 - open

recipe: su very vanilla, ep this and that, su punch, ms punch, pti words, pizzaz aplenty half pearls, ranger, memento

3 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Unknown said...

Really lovely card. I love the colours - thanks for playing at inky impressions xxx

Laurian said...

Nice CAS card!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugs

Laurian