Thursday, February 07, 2013

Catch the bug - 2-8-13 Kite flying day

Wednesday February 6-2013
Its Humor Wednesday at Catch the bug and Feb. 8th is Kite flying day. I was to post this yesterday as Wednesday is Humor day but the actual Kite flying day is Feb. 8th. so my brain said the 8th.. oh well I guess posting it in between the dates is fine. I know it says humor Wednesday but my mind did not think humor but cute. So little Ava fairy  is holding a butterfly kite. I probably could of used Gus holding a butterfly kite which would of been humor for sure but I did not think of it till later.
And again I let the dp do the work for the card and just had to add the images, love that this can be done.
challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Diva by Design - winged things
Flutterby Wednesday #226 -anything goes
Make it Monday 126 - open
recipe: ctb ava fairy, dcwv, su, mft die, te die, twine, copics, glitter
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card
Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

greets Claudia

Jenée said...

What a cute card, and how creative to make the little butterfly a kite. Well done. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

Danni said...

Very cute!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Harriet Skelly said...

That image is adorable and I love how you colored her! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter By Wednesday!

lalkygirl said...

what a lovely card ,love the cute bugaboo image and fab layout
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. love the string
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x