Monday, April 09, 2012

With Sympathy

With Sympathy card

Tonight I am adding another card, this one is part of the gift cards I made for our ladies church retreat coming up this weekend. I find it hard to make sympathy cards because I don't want it too busy or too plain.. I like the way this came out.

Another thing that is crazy is that I have always wondered how to get a title and date on my postings.. duh right above this box it says Title: - what is crazy I had to have a girlfriend point that out to me. So for two plus years of posting I have not seen this.. OMG how crazy. My friends also said that once it's posted it should put the date in so I am hoping that it does. If it doesn't then today or rather tonight is April 9, 2012 .. I would like to blame this all on the bronchitis I'm fighting but you know that's not true.

challenges:
the pink elephant #143 - flowers http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
make it monday #24 -open http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
pile it on #15 - "S" (swirls/sympathy) http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/

recipe: su paper, dcwv, memory box swirl, pti flower die and words, stickles


9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful CAS card Billie, perfect.

Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday..

luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Very Beautiful Card Billie. Saw this on MIM. Loz

bonnie32002 said...

This looks like a bonnie style card to me...I love it! Just the right blend of textures without being busy for the sympathy card.

Pia S said...

Such a soft and elegant card. Lovely layout.

Rene said...

This is lovely! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at the second-prize drawing!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Billie, I had to pop over when I saw your card on Make It Monday, although for a very sad occassion, it's simplicity really attracted my eye. I think it's beautiful hugs Woo x

Michelle said...

Hi Billie

This is such a lovely sympathy card. They are always os difficult to make but you have created something special here.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Heide said...

What a lovely card! Saw you on Make it Monday.
Heide

1CardCreator said...

This is beautiful. So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 103)