Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday February 11, 2012

It's time for another challenge at Unscripted Sketches http://unscriptedsketches.com/
This sketch was fun to work with.. I hope you get a chance to play along and visit the Unscripted Sketch blog and look see the design teams creations and visit their blogs and leave some love.


This is the fun card I made for the sketch challenge. Some times I feel this way at work..lol

challenge:
pollycraft #126 chill out http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ (she is chillin for sure)
allsotrs challenge wk 141 - free & easy make your own card element http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/

recipe: catch the bug image and words mm life sucking, buttons, jute, ribbon, su wild wasabi, k&co.







5 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Billie, this is adorable! I love the colors and that cute image - and I'm a sucker for buttons!

Nicola said...

Great card using a fab image and perfect sentiment, plus loving those buttons!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Fleur said...

Such a fun card. Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

FrancineB said...

LOL I love your card! Too funny. Fun colors and pattern, too. Thanks for leaving your blog addy so I could visit.

Robin said...

Thanks for becoming a follower to my blog. I just became a follower to you too. I went through your blog. You are very talented! I love your coloring.