Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday July 24, 2011 Our Creative Corner challenge theme is all B black, bling, buttons and bows.. Well I also included botanical- LOL .. I love this set it's by Gina K. I like the silhouette look and the richness of the black against the white. I almost thought of adding a butterfly or bee but thought that would take it over the edge..too much. Sometimes it's hard to stop and not overdo.
Paper: SU whisper white, black and some glossy paper not sure who by.. Ink: Memento black.. Stamp: Gina K Botanicals.. Accessories: PTI ribbon, old button, black bling by Pizzaz a plenty and some other not sure who by..

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Love this card: the color combo (it is one of my favorites), the images, and all the little accents you added - they all work so well together.

Robyn Oliver said...

Great card Billie, I love monochromatic colour schemes and shadow floral stamps...might have to try a similar card to yours, thank you and well done.

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous card Billie .... love the black and white combo, always such a striking combination!!!
Congratulations on your win at Our Creative Corner, a well deserved win!!!