Thursday, June 02, 2011

June 2, 2011 There is a group of us ladies who have a calendar project we do and this is the second year that I got involved in this and we can choose what month or what ever is left over if your late in deciding and if you choose two or more months you get that many calendars back. I made this June page and I did a September page so did 12 of each image. I have a calendar at home in my craft room and one at work so I get to look at every ones great pages all month long. Its a great idea making these for gifts if you like to mass produce things.
Image is CC designs, sand and birds are old stamps I don't know who by, the clouds are a template I use and broken china ink, birds are gray ink, sand vintage photo, papers dcwv, kraft paper, MFT sun die, punch thongs..or is it flip flops now LOL.. Copics and viva pearl pens. The page is against a red background just so it would show up in the photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the calendar project. I don't know how many years I've been working on it? 6 maybe 7? I've have people comment on your calendar page, just yesterday! The lady picked up the calendar and went through all of the pages and thought it was such a neat idea.

Get ready for 2012; coming soon!