Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday January , 2011


My favorite things sketch
Sketch challenge at My Favorite Things... I made the card but don't have any idea how to upload to Split Coast Stampers but figured I needed to at least post it on my blog anyhow..I am not that computer smart and it's taken some time to get where I am and I get very nervous trying new things... it's that little person on the other side of the screen laughing at me for goofing up..
Paper: card base CS Taylored Expressions monthly kit, assorted scraps probably DCWV
Ink: black, brown Memento, dusty concord Ranger
Stamp: song in my heart MFT, music notes PTI
Accessories: spellbinder, MFT dies, Copics

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is incredibly SWEET!!! The music background is perfect!!!!

Donna K said...

This is just adorable. So glad I came across your blog. I really like your style lady!