Sunday, July 04, 2010

Stamping 411 sketch Sketch challenge Stamping 411 SSC157... I really love this stamp set and use it often. The designer paper and ribbon just worked out great I did not have them in mind when purchased in fact the ribbon is from a club I had joined a few years back and the paper I just got this weekend.
Paper: melon mambo, whisper white SU, club scrap, K&Company Brenda Walton designs.
Ink: always artichoke SU
Stamp: side kick sayings SU
Accessories: ribbon Club Scrap, Viva pearl pens, colored pencils, SU punch.



4 comments:

Kerin said...

Beautiful background paper with that sweet flower. Love the little pearl accents too :)

Kay Kalthoff said...

I love this card . . . the itty bitty pearls are darling! This stamp set is one that I enjoy, too. TFS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job with this Billie - great combo!
Thanks for playing with the 411 this week!

Selene Kempton said...

Gorgeous background paper billie! Great choice of color and stamps... Totally love it!