Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sketch One card two challenges..The Sweet Stop SSS66 sketch and Crazy 4 Challenge C4C using girly look... Oh my I love my copic's they are so awesome to use I still need to work on the shading and all but I'm just starting so will get it figured out and also get more pen's would help a lot. (but I'm off to a good start ;)
Paper: Delively Cosmo Cricket, white, melon mambo SU
Ink: memento black and brown, melon mambo, shabby shutters, peeled paint, broken china Ranger, Copic
Stamp: Spring Emma CC Designs, whimsical words SU
Accessories: MS leaf punch, flowers not sure who from, spellbinder die, my sky cloud template



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore her! love CC Designs stamps! : ) I agree! Copics are awesome and so fun to color with! Yep, you're off to a great start! Thank for playing along with the sketch at Sweet Stop Sketches this week!
Pam Going Postal

dstandard said...

Adorable card! Love the stamp! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is adorable, thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!